Friday 23 January 2015

The Past, a production by Constanza Macras, DorkyPark and Hellerau
The Past explores the art of memory, in which memories are particularly strongly associated with physical locations, rooms and architecture. It is the fruit of a close collaboration with Swiss / Italian composer Oscar Bianchi, who composed the music.

Bengaluru I 09 February 2015 
7.30 pm as part of the Attakkalari India Biennial 2015 I Chowdiah Memorial Hall I 
For entry details contact the venue

Chennai I 12 February 2015
7.00 pm I Sir Mutha Venkatasubba Rao Concert Hall I 
Entry passes available at Goethe-Institut Chennai/Max Mueller Bhavan

Colombo | 15 February 2015 
7.00 pm |  Musaeus College Auditorium

For entry details contact the venue.

The Past, a production by Constanza Macras, DorkyPark and HellerauTHE PAST explores the art of memory, or ars memoriae, in which memories are particularly strongly associated with physical locations, rooms and architecture. The starting point is the city as a concrete geographical location, as an anchor for memory, a mental picture and a cast of mind.

Organised by Goethe-Institut Chennai/Max Mueller Bhavan I Pro Helvetia - Swiss Arts Council I Attakkalari India Biennial I Prakriti Foundation & Taj Vivanta Connemara Chennai I Hellerau - European Centre for Arts Dresden, in co-production with Schaubühne Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.